I don't know about you, but I think taking care of your skin is very important... but I don't know if it's $300 a bottle important. you? I have gathered a group of some of my all-time favorite buys...
1. Clarisonic Skincare System - you know how clean your teeth feel when you use a sonic toothbrush. Imagine that kind of clean on your face. seriously. It's gentle but deep cleans all your pores and make it so that your moisturizer absorbs more completely. Anytime I'm without my Clarisonic I can totally tell a difference.
2. DHC - this Japanese company makes the most amazing line of cleaners all of which are olive oil based. I cannot tell you enough how fabulous I think their products are. I've sent more friends to DHC that I can count and every one of them raves about it too.
3. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry- Touch Sunblock - I won't leave the house without sunblock on my face... maybe it's because of my fair skin or freckles, but applying sunscreen has been a part of my morning routine as long as I can remember. Sure, I don't get as tan but I won't get as wrinkled either, right?
4. Aveeno Skin Brightening Scrub - you have to love any beauty products that you can actually buy at the grocery store. I am practically religious about exfoliation - I love the way my skin feels after sloughing off the day. Aveeno is so gentle that I can use it daily without worrying about drying out my skin.
And finally... to our giveaway... number 5:
5. Skin MD Natural - I was given a sample of this product to try and was COMPLETELY amazed at the results. It's not a normal lotion - it's a shielding lotion made from all natural products. It doesn't just moisturize your skin - it keeps moisture robbing irritants away from the skin. I literally noticed a difference in my skin within 15 minutes. I was not expecting that. The best part is that it's very affordable and easy to get ahold of (most Walgreens carry it).
I love this product so much that I really would love for you to try it... Skin MD has agreed to offer a giveaway for one of my readers for a full-sized bottle of their skin shielding lotion. You have 3 ways to enter:
1. Leave a comment here
2. If you are a follower, you can leave a second comment
2. Twitter, blog or Facebook about the giveaway (leave another comment with the link for each)
I'll announce the winner next Tuesday!